For couples who have more time to plan their wedding, and have ideas on the décor, colors and theme but need professional guidance putting together your special day, Simply by Bethaina helps transform your concept and ideas of your special day, with the help of referred vendors, into a stress-free and an unforgettable wedding experience.
The Hydrangea packages includes the follow services:
- A detailed meeting to discuss your wedding style and budget management
- Ongoing access to Simply by Bethaina for professional advice and guidance along with unlimited consultation via email and phone
- Every wedding includes one Assistant. Additional assistants will be available for larger weddings and specific locations
- Meet to establish color combinations, theme and design concepts
- Set-up meetings with 2-3 florists and the client
- Arrange a complimentary mock up table centerpiece and floral design from referred florists by Simply by Bethaina
- Chair, tent and table rental recommendations and order placement for client if applicable
- Orders for other rental items (Linens, Lighting, Dance Floor, Lounge Furniture, Draping, etc.)
- Provide client with information about vendors best suited to the client’s style and budget (Photographers, Videographers, DJs, Bands, Stationers, Wedding Rental Vendors Bakery, Transportations, Hair and Make-up Artists, Wedding Party and Tuxedo attire, etc.)
- Walk through of the Ceremony and Reception facility
- Review proposals and terms of final contracts with referred service providers
- Attend Menu Selection/ Banquet Set-up Meeting with catering manager and client
- Review and proof BEO (Banquet Event Order) provided by catering manager
- Contact service providers for arrival times and communicate venue’s procedures for unloading, set-up and tear down
- Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental items
- Distribute client-approved timeline to all vendors one week before wedding date
- Organize with bands and musicians on ceremony song selections and cueing wedding party for processional
- Manage banquet staff regarding set-ups and compliance of floor plans.
- Attend sound check with Band musicians or DJ
- Direct ushers with seating and program distribution
- Assist with set-up- seating cards, menus, party favors, sign-in book, gifts, etc.
- Work with band/DJ and wedding staff to ensure flawless execution of Grand Entrance, First Dance, Cake Cutting, Bouquet and Garter Toss
- Onsite coordination and management of entire wedding day (6 hour period)
- Handle final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Marriage License information
Partial Planning prices vary. Please contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss your needs.