For couples that have already booked vendors and planned their wedding, Simply by Bethaina can manage all the last minute details so you can enjoy the moments leading up to your wedding day.
One month prior to the wedding day, Simply by Bethaina will arrange two meetings with the client to cover the following:
- Initial meeting – An introductory meeting to review all of your vendor contracts, discuss your wedding style and any additions to the wedding plans
- Follow-up / Second meeting- A final detailed meeting with you to cover all outstanding, last-minute items – preferably at the wedding venue
The Tulip package also includes the follow services:
- Ongoing access and professional advice and consultation with Simply by Bethaina staff via phone and email (one month period of contract)
- Every wedding includes Bethaina and one Assistant. Additional assistants will be available for larger weddings and specific locations
- A walk through of the ceremony, schedule of events, and any facilities
- Review, proof, and confirm BEO (Banquet Event Order) provided by catering manager
- Contact service providers for arrival times and communicate venue’s procedures for unloading, set-up and tear down
- Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental items
- Organize bands and musicians for ceremony song selections and cueing wedding party for the processional
- Distribute client approved timeline to all vendors one week before wedding date
- Manage banquet staff regarding set-up and compliance of floor plans
- Attend sound check with band musicians or DJ
- Direct ushers with seating and program distribution
- Assist with set-up- seating cards, menus, party favors, sign-in book, gifts, etc.
- Work with band/DJ and wedding staff to ensure flawless execution of Grand Entrance, First Dance, Cake Cutting, Bouquet and Garter Toss
- Onsite coordination and management of entire wedding day (6 hour period)
- Marriage license information
Our one month-of coordination prices vary. Please contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss your needs.